裁 Cut the ethnic fabric into a small ball shape and cut the skirt into a slightly curved shape.
When walking in the wind, the skirt will have a special shape; when it is still, the skirt material will be light and thin, and it will quietly modify the shape of the skeleton.
The Free Size size is as follows (flat hand measurement):
(Madou height 156cm, clothes are one size)
☛Key Points of Interest [Please read carefully before ordering]
-Each piece of clothing is handmade by hand, non-machine production, each piece is not the same, if you are very concerned about the buyer, please consider carefully before placing an order!
- The photo of the hand-made clothes is a real shot, and the real color has been rendered as much as possible. Different lights, mobile phones/computer screen displays may have some slight color difference, please forgive me.
- The size of the hand-made clothes is measured by the human hand. The manual measurement error is normal at 2-3cm. If you have any questions about size, color, fabric, etc., please feel free to contact us before placing your order. After the sale, we do not accept the return of goods based on size / color difference / personal preference, please confirm the size and details of the product before placing the order.
- If you have more questions about the hand works, please feel free to send a message to us before the order is placed:) We all hope that everyone can buy handmade ethnic clothes that are really like, suitable for themselves and comfortable in our home!
☀ Washing method:
- All handmade garments are dyed with natural dyes and fixed. Avoid bleaching and washing powder when cleaning.
- It is recommended to wash with the same color/dark clothes.
- Please take good care of your clothes, don't overdo it.
- It is recommended to wash by hand and can be cleaned with soap/shower/shampoo.
(Generally, the washing powder on the market has bleaching ingredients, try to avoid using it)
Origin / manufacturing methods
Hong Kong Design | Nepalese Handmade