▴ When the simple brown cotton linen material meets the Nepal national fabric that escapes, it is a skirt that is easy to match and yet cute.
He cut the national fabric into a ball shape and cut the skirt into a slightly curved shape.
When you walk and wind, the dress will show a special shape; when it is still, the material of the skirt will be light and slender, and it will quietly modify the shape of your body.
The Free Size is as follows (measured by flat hand):
(Matou height 156cm, clothes for the average code)
☛ Key Issues [Please read carefully before ordering]
- Every piece of clothing is handmade by hand, not mass-produced, and each item is not the same. If you are very mindful of buyers, please carefully consider before you place your order!
- Photographs of clothes made by hand are real shots, and the actual colors have been shown as far as possible. Different lights and mobile/computer screen monitors may have slightly different colors. Please forgive me.
- The size of hand-made garments is measured manually by a person. The manual measurement error is normal at 2-3cm. If you have questions about size, color, fabric, etc., please contact us before placing your order. After the sale, we don't accept the return/replacement on the basis of size/color difference/personal preference etc. Please confirm the size and details of the product before the buyer orders.
- If you have more questions about hand-made work, please feel free to discuss it with us by sending a message on the order: ) We all hope that all of us will be able to buy in our home a handmade national dress that we really like, fit for and wear comfortably!
- All handmade clothes are dyed with natural dyes and fixed. Avoid bleach and washing powder when cleaning.
- It is recommended to wash with the same color/dark clothes.
- Please take care of your clothes. Do not overdo it.
- It is recommended that it be hand-washed and can be cleaned with soap/shower/shampoo.
(Commonly available detergents have bleaching ingredients, try to avoid them)
Origin / manufacturing methods
Hong Kong Design | Handmade in Nepal