Dragon Boat Dumpling Summer Bear Dried Fruit Gift Box 8 in

US$ 15.02US$ 19.76
24% OFF
Add to Wish List
Added to Wish List
  • After payment, it will take approximately 5 business days to prepare and ship this item (excluding holidays).
Promotions
  • 3 days only, new members get 5% off their first purchase.

Product Details

How it's made
Handmade
Where it's made
Taiwan
Stock
More than 10
Popularity
  • 847 views
  • 23 sold
  • 22 have saved this item
Listing summary
In addition to the fresh and delicious dried fruit, the gift box is also elegant and designed. He who hopes to receive the dried fruit can also feel the gift giver's heart and the farmers' love.

Food Information

Volume
10g x 8
Allergens
Mango
Storage method
Room temperature、Avoid heat、Avoid direct sunlight
Best before
240 day(s) after the manufacturing date

Shop Profile

Response rate:
96%
Response time:
A few hrs.
Avg. time to ship:
Over 7 days
Dragon Boat Dumpling Summer Bear Dried Fruit Gift Box 8 in

Product Description

The most representative festival in summer is the Dragon Boat Festival It is an indispensable traditional culture to set up eggs, row a dragon boat, and eat dumplings. A cute little bear wearing a dumpling-shaped hat symbolizing "bao zong" Wish everyone's wishes can be included in the title of the gold list in their wonderful lives:) This time the happiness is designed with dumplings as the main body, with the words of the Dragon Boat Festival in various countries, Bright and fresh color Give your gifts a different choice. He hopes to receive the dried fruit, he can feel the heart of the giver and the love of the farmers. Taste can be matched with a fixed version, or choose your own M5 Each box contains: dried watermelon bale 15g x 3 packs, dried flowers without sugar 10g x 3 packs, 18g x 2 sachets of dried mango. Net weight per box: 111g±4.5% MX type-optional dried fruit Net weight of contents: 64g-144g±4.5% Please from the following categories, choose**3 kinds**dried fruit, a total of 8 package, in remarks to comments (01) Dried Mango (Aven) 18g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (03) Lover Dried Fruit 15g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (06) Balan 15g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (22) Watermelon Ballet 15g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (07) Dried pineapple 15g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (28) Flower and sugar-free dried pineapple 10g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (08) dried strawberry 15g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (09) 15g±9% dried tomatoes (3 packs or 2 packs) (27) Star Carambola Dried 10g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs (11) Dried Orange Meat Cantaloupe 10g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (41) Dried Green Meat Cantaloupe 10g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (13) 17g±9% dried citron peel (3 packs or 2 packs) (14) Dried papaya 15g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (15) Dried lemon 10g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (16) Dried orange 8g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (33) Dried orange peel 15g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (21) 8g±9% dried oranges (3 packs or 2 packs) (20) Dried banana 10g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (25) Sugar-free dried red dragon fruit 10g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (26) White sugar-free dried dragon fruit 10g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (29) 8g±9% dried kiwifruit (3 packs or 2 packs) (30) Gold dried kiwifruit 8g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (31) Dried Apple 8g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (32) Green Apple Dried 8g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (36) Dried dates 8g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) (39) Roselle dried flower 18g±9% (3 packs or 2 packs) Gift box size: length (l) 22.3 cm x width (w) 12.4 cm x height (h) 6.8 cm. Ingredients: fresh fruit, sugar, salt. (Subject to product labeling) Food additives: none. Shelf life: 240 days. Storage method: Please store in a dry and cool environment, please refrigerate immediately after repurchasing and unpacking. Usage: It can be eaten after being unpacked. If it is refrigerated, please wait for a while to warm it or put it in the oven and bake it again. The flavor is very good. Vegetarian: Vegan. ※Allergen information: This product may contain mango, which is not suitable for people with allergies. Distribution layer: normal temperature.

Shipping Fees and More

Payment
Credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay