- Frame specifications
Lens diameter: 54mm
Nose bridge width: 23mm
Mirror length: 146mm
Lens: Japan imported polarizer
*100% anti-UV, optical grade 1, through the national CNS15067 standard.
- Product acessories
1. Black microfiber bag: Never scratch the lens and easily remove fingerprints and shavings from the lens.
2. Triangle and hexagonal glasses case: The material of the inner box velvet protects the glasses from scratching and is easy to fold and carry.
3. Appreciation card: Provide product information to the customer for reference.
4. Guarantee card: purchase voucher to assist in returning goods.
5. Instructions: Available in three languages: Traditional, Simplified Chinese and English. Provide customers with information such as "Notes", "Save" and "After-sales Service".
6.Miro Piazza paper bag
- Buy Q&A
Q1: Is the warranty for buying sunglasses back?
A1: We provide you with a six-month non-human damage warranty; in addition, please check the glasses for any problems when you get the glasses. If you have any questions about the products after the sale, please contact us.
*Human damage range:
a. The goods are damaged or worn due to improper use of the buyer (human factors)
b. The goods are processed and adjusted by the buyer, glasses, drying, changing size, shape, etc.
c. The product has been worn by the buyer, regardless of whether there is any trace of use
Q2: Do you buy glasses for my family's sunglasses?
A2: When you purchase glasses, you can attach a "microfiber bag". In addition to wearing glasses, you can also use the glasses cloth to wipe the lens.
Q3: If the lens is dirty, can it be washed directly with water?
A3: Never! Cleaning with water will cause the lens to be stripped and shorten the life of the lens. The best cleaning method is to blow off the dust on the lens and then wipe it with a microfiber bag.
Q4: What should I do if the glasses are damaged or need to be replaced?
A4: We have perfect after-sales service. Please contact us directly. At that time, it is necessary to repair or install new parts. The expenses must be paid by the consumers.
Q5: Where is the origin of the glasses?
A5: All the raw materials of the glasses are imported from abroad and handed over to the mainland China. The products are presented to consumers through the strict quality of our brand.
Q6: Is there a gap between the color of the product seen in Pinkoi and the actual product?
A6: Due to the different resolution settings of personal browsing devices (mobile phones, tablets, computers), color differences may occur, and the actual product shall prevail.