ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 66%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginTaiwanUnique featuresExclusive to PinkoiQuantityDown to the last 1
- Listing summaryWild lily symbolizing vitality and purity, swaying in the wind
✎ Product Story
Wild lily of Taiwan is one of Taiwan's endemic plants. From the high mountains to the seaside in Taiwan, her traces can be found, showing her vitality and strong grass roots. In a harsh environment, she can still produce pure and fragrant flowers.
The aboriginal Rukai family view Lily is the symbol of life's most noble and glorious life. At the same time, it is also their family flower - the god of flowers. Only the tribe's heroes or pure and innocent women can wear it, not every Rukai person. Can wear it or have it.
✎ Material / 925 Silver
● Every purchase of organic silverware comes with an exquisite packaging box, warranty card, silver polishing cloth and clip chain bag
● Up to two maintenance services within one year after purchase
It is recommended to wear it regularly. The body's natural oils will give it a warm luster.
● During the period of exposure to pure silver jewelry, it is easy to be oxidized in the air. When it is not worn, it needs to be stored in a sealed chain bag.
● Wipe the silver cloth with light oxidation to restore the original gloss.
● Store separately from other accessories to avoid abrasion and scratches.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan handmade
Options Shipping fee To Pinkoi Forwarding Center US$ 1.70 Each additional item US$ 0.34 Free shipping in Taiwan for orders over US$ 102.00
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Taiwan US$ 2.21 US$ 0.00
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges