> Learn the fundamentals of ‘Katazome’. Which is a Japanese method of dyeing fab- rics using a resist paste applied through a stencil. Matching your own layout from the small pattern from ‘Pianissimo Press Studio‘(pinkoi.com/store/pianissimopress)
> Learn to create and maintain a natural indigo vat
> Learn to dye. Making your only one ‘bandana’, a square piece of cloth tied around the head or neck for protective or decorative purposes.
NO NEED TO BE WORRY AFTER THE CLASS~ IT CAN BE DONE IN YOUR KITCHEN!
**Workshop details **
- Date: 2018.08.19
- Time: 13:00 - 16:00 น.
- Course fee: 1,800 Baht/ppl (material included)
- Venue: Hubba Ekkamai
- Only 10 people
**You will get from this workshop **
- bandana* 1, a square piece of cloth tied around the head or neck for protective or decorative purposes.
- Pinkoi Gift card 130 baht
* which you can use when shop on Pinkoi
**How to join workshop **
* Pay the course fee by this product page before 15 Aug ( 2 people register could got 10% off price)
* Pinkoi team will contact you after you paid already via email
* If you paid by credit card might have exchage rate occured which might cause the amount of course is different on the page you see
* You could pay via mobile banking/ counter service to avoid the occurrence of exchange rate.
* Course fee already inlcude material
* Workshop might cancled due to the amount of people less than 5
* Only accept 10 people only