Sea wool sponge is named for its wool-like cilia. Its popularity is due to its soft, close-to-body skin, which is highly absorbent and cleans the face or body from excessive oil. It can be deeply cleaned deep into the pores and is suitable for cleansing the body and face.
How to use /
1. For the first time using a natural sponge, first place the sponge in cold water and gently knead it several times to remove the seaweed particles from the residual sponge. Soak the water for another 10 minutes. When the sponge is restored to the best natural form, use it gently.
2. After use, just wash the foam residue in the sponge and dry the water. Put it in a cool, ventilated place and let it dry naturally.
3. Do not expose the sponge to the sun, and do not use too much pressure on the sponge to avoid damage to the fiber.
1. Since each natural sponge is irregular, the size is measured by the maximum diameter.
2. The foaming properties of natural sponges may not be very good compared to plastic bath balls, but the cleaning power will not be lost to plastic bath balls!
[About PURE pure handmade soap]
Our handmade soaps are made by the cold method, pursuing pure, natural, spiritual healing, and handmade soap that does not harm the human body and the earth.
No foaming agents, surfactants, preservatives, palm oil and animal fats are added.
Let your skin gradually return to the most primitive state of function,
In use, your mood gradually precipitates with the natural aroma of handmade soap.
[Declaration of the Endangered Orangutan]
In response to the issue of “saving endangered orangutans”, we decided not to use palm oil. In Indonesia, between 2009 and 2011, the palm oil industry was the biggest cause of deforestation, and it was responsible for about a quarter of Indonesia’s forest disappearance. . Borneo's orangutans are facing extinction, blamed for their habitats being emptied in Indonesia and Malaysia. If the situation continues, according to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), 75% of the Southeast Asian virgin forests will Disappeared in 2030.
Although we use less palm oil compared to large companies, we believe that “how many do you do more”, and less palm oil will affect the quality of handmade soap? The main function of palm oil is to make the handmade soap thicker. Without palm oil, we will use other hard oils to supplement, including moisturizing high shea butter or cocoa butter.
※Protection of the Earth Declaration:
1. Do not use palm oil and animal fats.
2. With less plastic packaging as the main appeal.
3. In order to reduce the burden on the earth, replace the bubble cloth with recycled paper (to protect the goods as a priority).
4. Do not pursue refined packaging and use "reuse" actions to reduce Earth damage.
Other services: custom breast milk soap, wedding gifts, give away gifts, welcome to leave a message.
Origin / manufacturing methods