The shape of the wine glass is faithfully portrayed on the Osawa slope of Mount Fuji using satellite photos, and is cast in 100% pure tin.
The inside of the wine glass is affixed with gorgeous gold foil, and the majestic Mount Fuji is presented in the palm of your hand.
In addition to the shape of the Mt. Fuji Mountain, you can enjoy the mini-Mount Fuji located at the bottom of the cup while enjoying wine tasting.
100% pure tin has a high ion effect, which can purify the water or remove the astringency of the wine to make the wine more smooth.
The thermal conductivity of tin is excellent. After 1-2 minutes in the refrigerator, you can enjoy the cold wine; or enjoy the warmth of the wine.
A wooden box version is available for purchase.
• Size: H35 Φ73mm (single)
• Weight: 97g
• Capacity: about 40cc
• Material: tin (100%), gold foil
• Design / Origin: Japan
• Tin heat is excellent, it is recommended to drink cold drinks or normal temperature drinks to avoid burns.
• Do not use in acidic beverages to avoid corrosion.
• Wash with a soft cloth or sponge and a neutral detergent in the kitchen.
• To avoid scratching the surface, do not use a brush or a detergent containing particles.
• When the gloss disappears, wipe the commercially available metal polish or toothpaste, baking soda and other items to restore the luster.
• Tin has a low melting point and should not be placed near fire.
• Do not use in microwave ovens, dishwashers or dishwashers.
• Do not put in the freezer to avoid discoloration or deformation of the tin cup.
[From now on, as long as you purchase a series of products, you can purchase a simple packaging service]
Please go to the link below to purchase