VESPA locomotive key bag made of cow leather from South America
Than the car comes with the key bag is more wear-resistant, with the use of time leather will gradually absorb the hands of the grease and become shiny
Suitable for you taste.
[Free typing is 10 characters, for more characters plus 1 character fee NTD: 20]
If you need to add characters, please add the following link to trouble
https://www.pinkoi.com/product/1I6DC6vN?category=7 (Characters plus purchase)
Another laser engraving services, carving different font / pattern
https://www.pinkoi.com/product/ZH6TzyuA?category=2 (Thunder carving plus purchase)
Also provide gilding service, please refer to gilt purchase items
https://www.pinkoi.com/product/mS6HpjeL (Gilt purchase)
· Name: IPPI-VESPA key bag
· Size: about 5x9cm
· Material: cowhide (South American vegetable tanned leather) (color due to the different PC screen may be a little color)
· Twine: Japan Bridge India sewn twine (coffee)
**· FackBook: IPPI hand-made leather**
Vegetable tanned leather after long-term use, contact with the finger on the oil and gas, the leather will slowly become shiny, this leather lover's favorite feature, with the passage of time and taste more and more.
[Goods will be mink oil at the time of shipment to moisturize leather]
Provide English font typing services, because they are hand typing, all micro-skew as normal, more to highlight the taste of hand.
There are currently 0.6cm and 0.3cm two font sizes to choose from.
【Other colors available leather】
Products are packaged in black hard cardboard boxes, external bubble bags to protect the carton will vary by product size.
[IPPI full range of products, please refer to]
【Use and maintenance methods】
· Leather to avoid touching the water, in case of water, please place the shade dry, do not expose the sun.
· When not in use for a long time, place a dry place and maintain it regularly with leather care oil or mink oil to extend the service life.
· Each hand-made leather products are unique, as the same as human skin, there are traces of scarring or leather itself, but also part of the product Oh!
Origin / manufacturing methods
Taiwan / handmade