Nib style or ink color is selected at random.
Cap is covered with wax that is fragile. As you open the bottle, wax is easily broken into pieces, which is seen as a normal condition.
How to use a nibholder
• Hold the nib holder like a regular pen.
• Dip the nib into the ink and wipe the excess on the bottle. Before writing, make sure the nib is at a 45 degree angle for optimal ink flow.
• Do some test strokes to see how the ink works with the nib and paper.
• To vary the line width when using a point nib, apply different amounts of pressure on the downstrokes. Do not apply pressure with upstrokes as the nib may catch on the paper.
How to care for nibs and nib holders
• Nibs often have an oil coating to protect against sticking together and rusting. To prep it, you can pass a flame under it a couple quick times, use rubbing alcohol, or toothpaste.
• Always remove the nib from the nib holder when not in use. Use a paper towel to remove it to avoid oil transference.
• Wash the ink off the nib with water or rubbing alcohol. Calligraphy inks tend to cake onto the nib and many are difficult to remove completely.
• If ink gets into the nib holder ring, dip it into water or alcohol to remove.
• Make sure to dry both the nib holder and nib completely to avoid rusting.
Size: 13.6cmx5.8cmx3cm (outer box)
Size: 11.2cm (pen)
Material: Wood,Metal and Ink
Brand: Rubinato s.r.l
Made in Italy
In 1997, we went to Europe for gift exhibitions in Birmingham and Frankfurt. We have developed partnership with Rubinato s.r.l since then. In the fifty’s, the father of Francesco Rubinato opened a shop in the center of Treviso for stationery items. In this shop, they not only sell stationery items but also execute with grand passion and inventiveness artisan works as the production of writing instruments. Rubinato s.r.l has continuously proposed antic writing culture and created personalized writing sets. Very soon Rubinato’s unique products have attracted customers around the world.