Seed balls: 3 colored seed balls, recycled paper, hand-kneaded
Seeds: Lemon balm
Flower Arrangement: Italy Imported Pottery Pots (Outer Diameter 7cm Pot Height 6cm)
Medium: Canada imported peat moss
Packaging: kraft paper box (10cmx7cmx6.2cm) and Woopapers brand ribbon
Germination temperature: about 15~22 degrees
Germination days: about 10 to 15 days
Sunshine: Full Sun/Summer Shade
1. Bury the seed ball half in the soil and ensure that the seed ball is fully saturated (wet and soft) the first time it is planted.
2. Pay attention to moisture every day. Keep the paper balls and soil moist and keep them ventilated.
3. Remember that seedling pots should be placed in a well-ventilated area (edge of window) or shaded balcony to receive moderate sunlight.
4. Observe the seed ball carefully every day and wait patiently. The seed will sprout small buds!
5. The seed ball is covered with seeds, and the wet seed ball can also be split and planted in different flower devices.
6. After the seedlings grow up, they can be transplanted into deeper/larger flowers, covering the soil, giving more space to grow, and providing fertilizers to provide nutrients to the plants so that the plants can continue to grow!
1. In summer time, the sun is violent and do not expose directly to the sun.
2. The weather is hot and the water evaporates too quickly. Remember to add water to the seed ball pot, keep it moist and place it in a well-ventilated place so as not to get too humid and airtight.
3. When it is raining, the indoor and outdoor areas may be too wet. Please remember not to over-water and ensure that it is placed in a ventilated place.
4. The speed and results of germination and growth will vary due to differences in planting methods or environmental conditions (soil temperature, light, humidity). Planting plants takes time to brewing, as well as patient care and waiting.
5. If the seed does not germinate, it is most likely that the water is insufficient or has been cut off. Generally, the plant seeds are awakened and start the germination mechanism after they have absorbed enough water.
The seeds will be slightly discolored. If there is any suspected dirt on the seed ball, it is actually the decoloration of the seeds. Please rest assured!
The color of the seed balls hand-kneaded will vary slightly from batch to batch. Product photos are for reference only. Thank you for your understanding.
Each imported pot will be affixed with a barcode sticker, but the molecular structure of pottery clay will absorb gum. In shipping from abroad to Taiwan, pottery has actually absorbed a lot of adhesive, so if you are A friend who cares about the appearance of the pottery, please consider it before placing orders. Thank you for your understanding.
* The label of this pot is on the bottom of the pot.
Made in Taiwan handmade
★ Differences in planting methods or environments, the speed of growth and the results will be different. Pictures are for reference only.
★ Before planting the seed ball planting group, please put it in a cool place and keep it dry.
★ There is no delivery service on weekends and national holidays. If you have any needs, please use the Pinkoi message to ask questions.