ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summarymodern geometric wall clock made of bent plywood
This clock forms a galaxy - 2 layers with 12 twisted arms on each coming out from the central core and the arms merging at the clock perimeter.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood has been chosen for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
Owing to this naturalness small changes in color and pattern may occur (compared to the images attached).
- Manufacturing process: the dial of this particular clock is laser cut from 2 layers of 4mm birch plywood board, the finishing (polishing) is made by hand. The surface is oiled in the end. No adhesive is used while assembling the elements.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are plastic in black.
diameter: 29cm (11 1/2"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,35kg (0.8lb)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges