ShopResponse time: Within 1 dayResponse rate: 92%
MaterialQuantityDown to the last 10
In love with each other gaze, but also accompanied by progress in life, is the lover can promise the best thing.
Haoshi to the image of elegant waterfowl, sketched out a successful love scenery, red second hand symbolizes the lovers synchronized heartbeat, every time the quiver is the love of the Central Plains standard time.
Lovers work together to build the appearance of life and understanding, then under the water to stop, that share for the other half struggling to move forward, also was carefully engraved.
Lovers want, but is the steady flow of love and life, with the time slowly pragmatic, with white hair to the old.
Staring at each other in love, move forward together in life, is the best thing a lover can promise.haoshi design use elegant image of waterbird sketched out a successful love, red second hand symbolize of lovers synchronized heartbeat, every quiver is love Central Standard times.Under the water surface, careful engraving every step they determinate and work hard to construct the dream. Lovers work together to build their ideal life, understanding one another in silent.Lovers desire a steady love and life. Old together
Please insert the general AA alkaline batteries can be, about three months to replace once. Do not use a powerful battery to avoid damage to the movement.
Installation Steps The Installation Instructions:
1. Make sure that there are three pointers in the lower left of the box, namely the hour hand, minute hand, second hand.
Make sure that the giftbox lower left has three pointers, the hour, minute and second hands.
2. Place the clock on the table, 12 o'clock in the direction up, remove the pointer from the box.
Put the clock on the table, 12 o'clock faces up; take out the pointers from the giftbox.
3. Please install the hour hand and then install the minute hand, and finally the second hand. (Note that with both hands gently press the pressure when not too tight)
Install hour hand then the minute hand, and finally the second hand. (Note that mild press to internal with both hands not too tight)
4. After fixing, please gently adjust the hour, minute and second hand pitch, to maintain the appropriate distance.
After fixed, adjust the hour, minute and second hand spacing, maintain an appropriate distance.
5. To ensure that the pointer does not jam before turning, turn the knob on the back of the clock; the evaluation pointer will not be stuck before it is adjusted to local time.
Ensure that rotation pointers will not be jammed, shall turn the clock knob in a circle; assessing pointers do not get stuck then adjust to local time.
6. After adjustment, re-release the battery.
The adjustment is completed, add the battery.
7. Place the mounting card on the wall
Attach the installation chart on the wall
8. Mark the three anchors attached to the card with a pencil on the wall
Pencil marks the three anchor points via the installation chart
9. Remove the mounting card
Remove the installation chart
10. Drill holes on the wall and prepare their own drilling tools
Drill holes on the marks and need to prepare your own drill tools.
11. first knock into the support of the plastic pipe (if the wooden wall is directly jump step 12)
Put the plastic plugs into the holes. (Please skip this step to procedure no.12 if applied on the wood wall.)
12. The screws on the wall are slightly tilted to lock the walls to avoid falling
Fix the screws into the wall in a slightly tilted upward angle. It will avoid the mobile sliding out from the wall.
13. Mount the clock to complete the installation
Complete the installation by hanging on the clock.
Product Size: W240mm x D130mm X H240mm
Packing size: 32cm X 32 cm X 15 cm
Material: Resin / Resin
Color: Black / White
Origin / manufacturing method
Origin of Taiwan
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Taiwan FREE S/H
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges