Staring at each other in love, and accompanying each other in life, is the best thing a lover can promise.
Haoshi outlines a happy love scene with an elegant waterfowl image. The red second hand symbolizes the heartbeat of the lovers. Each tremor is the standard time of the Central Plains.
Lovers work together to build a look and understanding of life, and then condense under the surface of the water, the determination to move forward for the other half is also carefully carved.
Lovers want, but the love and life of the long-term flow, as time goes by, and grow old together.
Staring at each other in love, move forward together in life, is the best thing a lover can promise.haoshi design use elegant image of waterbird sketched out a successful love scenery, red second hand symbolize of lovers synchronized heartbeat, every quiver is love Central Standard Time.Under the water surface, careful engraving every step they determinate and work hard to construct the dream. Lovers work together to build their ideal life, understanding one another in silent.Lovers desire a steady love and life. Time slowly ease, grow Old together.
Please put in the general AA carbon zinc battery, and replace it in about three months. Do not use a strong battery to avoid damage to the movement.
Installation steps: The Installation Instructions:
1. Please confirm that there are 3 hands on the lower left side of the box, which are hour, minute and second hands.
Make sure that the giftbox lower left has three pointers, the hour, minute and second hands.
2. Place the clock flat on the table, face up at 12 o'clock, and take the pointer out of the box.
Put the clock on the table, 12 o'clock faces up; take out the pointers from the giftbox.
3. Please install the hour hand and then install the minute hand, and finally the second hand. (Note that when pressing gently with your hands, do not press too tight)
Install hour hand then the minute hand, and finally the second hand. (Note that gently press to internal with both hands not too tight)
4. After fixing, adjust the hour, minute and second hand spacings to maintain the proper distance.
After fixed, light adjust the hour, minute and second hand spacing, maintain an appropriate distance.
5. Do not get stuck until the pointer is turned. You must turn the knob on the back of the clock one turn; the evaluation pointer will not be stuck and then adjust to the local time.
Ensure that rotation pointers will not be jammed, shall turn the clock knob in a circle; assessing pointers do not get stuck then adjust to local time.
6. After the adjustment is completed, put the battery again.
The adjustment is completed, add the battery.
7. Float the installation card to the wall
Attach the installation chart on the wall.
8. Mark the three anchor points attached to the card with a pencil on the wall.
Pencil marks the three anchor points via the installation chart.
9. Remove the installation card
Remove the installation chart.
10. Drill the hole according to the mark on the wall and prepare the drilling tool by yourself.
Drill holes on the marks and need to prepare your own drill tools.
11. First knock in the support plastic tube (if it is a wooden wall, jump directly to step 12)
Put the plastic plugs into the holes. (Please skip this step to procedure no.12 if applied on the wood wall.)
12. The screws on the wall are slightly tilted to lock the wall to avoid falling.
Fix the screws into the wall in a slightly tilted upward angle. It will avoid the movement sliding out from the wall.
13. Hang up the clock and complete the installation.
Complete the installation by hanging on the clock.
Product size: W240mm x D130mm X H240mm
Packing size: 32cm X 32 cm X 15 cm
Material: Resin / Resin
Color: black / white
Origin / manufacturing methods
Place of origin Taiwan