no.048 Title of work "Hide and seek on a sunflower field" *
· It is a B5 poster printed based on a color pencil original painted by a color pencil writer TONTENKAN.
· This work has size close to the original picture.
· For postcards, those who are too small, have received popularity ♪
· It seems that compatibility is good when you decorate it in your favorite place, especially in a children's room ♪
Hide and seek in the sunflower field on a hot summer day. A boy with a border T-shirt is hiding behind a sunflower. Looking at your feet well, a small mouse also has two hidden ♪ A white one-piece girl who found a favorite sunflower in the middle of a hide and seek. I have a tall sunflower in my arms.
Sunflower field, blue sky, Izumo cloud, Straw hat. . . It is perfect for the summer!
· Since we wrapped Kraft paper on A4 thick paper, lace paper etc on Kraft paper and put it in plastic bag, the poster will not break.
· Because the B5 size poster in the middle is easy to take out, it is good to take out only the poster and put it in the forehead, it is also possible to decorate with wrapping ♪
★ Used Material ★
The paper we are using is Mermaid paper.
★ Size ★
Poster (257 mm × 182 mm)
Wrapping mount (297 mm × 210 mm)
★ Points to note when purchasing ★
This work has been printed out with a printer at home.
Production area / production method
Origin: Japan Handmade