Ebon was established in 2013.
To metalworking, wax carving, hand to do the way to show the gentle sense of the metal.
Two hair with eyes, heart, hand made jewelry,
Metal-based, to create belong to two hairy mind in the back garden.
Through hand wax carving, metalworking methods,
Pass jewelry temperature, meaning and symbol.
To continue the series of works to convey the love and respect for nature,
Explore some of the real meaning behind the work,
Allow consumers to think and think,
Let these ornaments, not just decorative ornaments only,
But let you take a powerful, meaningful story.
▲ Product Material:
▲ Product Name:
[Thick 2mm section silver tube, large circle earrings] (a pair)
▲ Product Description:
Different from the previous small tube of silver earrings ring, this is 2mm thick tube circle,
"More specifically, this aspect" will have "many perspectives"
Refraction Let the pair of earrings will shine with the light source will illuminate,
Silver material do not have to worry about allergies, thick tube wear very personal,
Joker is the basic paragraph earrings, it is suitable for girls wearing beauty personality Oh!
▲ earrings size:
Circle diameter size: 2.5 cm
▲ 92.5 sterling silver jewelry maintenance methods:
1. Ermao design jewelry, electroless, all are natural material itself,
After wearing, with the weather, temperature, sweat a little oxidation, do not perfume direct injection.
2. Silver oxide, you can toothpaste toothpaste, brushing silver jewelry, cleaning is done, make sure the bracelet has been dried,
No water residue, or it will accelerate oxidation, or wipe silver cloth,
Will restore the original luster.
3. Silver jewelry is recommended to wear often, body fat,
Silver jewelry can make the natural warm and beautiful luster.
1. Sterling silver or pure brass jewelry handmade production orders after a longer time,
Such as goods without inventory need to wait for a long time to complete.
2. Computer display may have color, if you have doubts about the color, please contact the designer.
Origin / manufacturing methods