ShopResponse time: Within 1 dayResponse rate: 83%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginJapanQuantityDown to the last 10
- Listing summary80% is a beautiful special glass which can be said to be an artificially crystallized gem which is made of the same ingr
- Foam drops - vase for air plants
It is a flower arrangement to watch air plants
I think that you can use various ways of use depending on the idea
Approximately 70 x 100 mm
There are some differences one by one for handmade one-point things.
What is borosilicate glass (borosilicate glass)
It is the same durable and heat-resistant glass as the glass of physicochemicals such as test tube and beaker
80% is an artificially crystallized jewel made of the same ingredients as quartz
Compared to common dragonfly balls, bottles and window glasses
Light in specific gravity, high in transparency, strong in heat, and hard to break
* Since we are making everything by hand, please understand as the one point which color and shape differ slightly for each work.
* Please confirm the "size" and "material" of the work before purchasing.
* The colors on the screen may differ from the actual ones. If you have any questions, please contact us.
※ When ordering multiple works, actual shipping fee and some errors may occur. Please note.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Japan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Japan US$ 12.04 US$ 0.00 Taiwan US$ 9.78 US$ 2.72 mainland China US$ 9.78 US$ 2.72 Hong Kong US$ 9.78 US$ 2.72
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges