MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryHandmade wooden wall clock in black
The clock Embroidery is composed of 5 wavy rings, forming an old fashioned woven embroidery - this time in wood and in black color.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood has been selected for it bears the wood grain still strong but thin enough.
- Manufacturing process: the dial of this particular clock is laser cut from a single 6mm birch plywood, the finishing (polishing) is made by hand. The surface is painted black.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are plastic in white .
diameter: 29cm (11 1/2"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,3kg (0.7lb)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges