Main ingredients: 72% olive oil, 14% coconut oil, 14% palm oil, milk, water, sodium hydroxide, jasmine, lemon (essential oil)
Uses: Face, body, hair cleaning
How to use: After rubbing with water and rubbing, apply to body skin. After gentle massage, rinse with water.
Applicable skin: neutral, dry skin
Weight: 110 g ± 10 g
Packing: This product contains a single tray, no need to add
Origin: Taiwan (Made in Taiwan)
Preservation: Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight
Precautions: Do not place in a humid environment for a long time, do not soak in water to avoid dissolution. It is recommended to use a soap box with a small contact surface, which can be used with soap bags. In case of skin discomfort, please suspend use and consult a professional physician
1. Handmade soap formula mild, in addition to bathing, shampoo, can be used to wash soap
2. Use bath balls, bath towels, and blisters for bathing. Apply soap on bath balls or sponges. Use after rubbing and foaming. Apply directly to body and quickly consume.
3. After use, please drain the handmade soap and put it into a soap box with good water-repellency. Otherwise, the handmade soap will soften easily.
4. Two handmade soaps are used alternately to extend the soap life
5. Must be used for a long period of time, slowly improve the problem skin, sensitive skin, use discomfort, please stop immediately
6. Shampoo method: first wet the hair and scalp thoroughly, then rub the handmade soap directly to the scalp, rinse it with water after rubbing. Handmade soap is moderately alkaline, and the scalp skin tends to be slightly acidic. The first time you use handmade soap to shampoo your hair, it feels dry and is a normal phenomenon. You can improve hair quality after using it for several times.
7. Handmade soap manufacturing process about two months, its shape, color, smell will be slightly different, does not affect the quality of soap, please appreciate the handmade soap product characteristics!