Good gossip is not much to say, let us get to the point quickly.
__First, prepare the materials needed for embroidery__
Pre-stage preparation: ironing supplemented cotton
__Second, the use of embroidery tension__
There is no embroidered stretch in the material bag, and the pro who need to embroider
1. Rotate the thread on the embroidery to remove the embroidery frame.
2. Place the embroidered stretcher frame under the cloth, and put the embroidered stretcher frame on the cloth. Keep the embroidered pattern in the center, press down on the frame, and tighten the screw.
3. After the screws are tightened, the surrounding embroidered cloth can be pulled to ensure that the embroidery embroidered cloth is flat.
4. Stretch cloth will be done.
__Third, the use of embroidery thread__
1. Remove the sticker outside the embroidery thread.
2. Take out the necessary embroidery thread (in order to facilitate the embroidery of the parents, the embroidery thread has been cut to 1 meter/root)
3. The number of embroidery thread per thread is 6 shares. Generally, we use 2 or 4 strands for embroidery. (One strand is used for 2 folds and 2 strands, and 2 strands are folded in 4 strands. There are also instructions in the manual.) Distribute the line first, select 1 share.
4. Then pull out the strand (if you need to use multiple strands, pull them one by one so that the strands will not be disordered.)
"Schematic diagram of 2 strands and 4 strands"
__Fourth, the embroidered water treatment__
The pattern on the embroidered cloth is dyed with water-soluble dyes, so keep your hands clean during the process of embroidering and avoid watering. Embroidered good embroidery can be placed in water (at room temperature water can be) soak for about half an hour, the pattern will slowly disappear. During the soaking process, you can shake the embroidered cloth (do not twist) or change the water from time to time. After the pattern disappears, remove the embroidery and hang it to dry.
PS: Take the plastic stretch directly into the water (bamboo stretch is not possible), then dry the metal part of the stretched stretch (prevent rust), and then dry it with a stretch so that the embroidery can be flat. Soaking the embroidery can also remove the embroidered cloth from the embroidered cloth and allow it to dry. Then, it can be stretched again with embroidery to remove the wrinkles around the embroidery.
Embroidered thread will not fade after all tests, parents can enjoy the embroidered products to the water to bubble ~
__Fifth, embroidered ironing__
The dried embroidery leaves traces of embroidered stretches and wrinkles around it. Don't worry, we can use an iron to iron it.
Because our embroidered cloth is pure cotton canvas, we need to adjust the iron to a temperature suitable for ironing cotton cloth.
When ironing, if you want to iron the front can be covered with a layer of cloth on the embroidery to avoid direct contact with the embroidery thread ~
__Sixth, embroidered decoration__
Embroidery frames can use bamboo frames or photo frames.
1. After embroidering, stretch the embroidered cloth and turn it over. Re-thread a thread, about 1 meter (the length of the thread depends on the size of the embroidered stretch). Use a flat needle and run approximately 1 cm from the edge of the frame.
2. After the lap was over, the line was closed and the cloth was closed.
3. Knot at the end and cut off the after line.
4. Cut the excess cloth around 1 cm away from the line. Decoration is completed~
"Square Frame Mounting" Frame Mounting Requires Photo Frames, Embroidered Fabrics, and Wide Tapes
1. Because the embroidery contains three-dimensional embroidery, the transparent partition in the photo frame is not used as a cover, but as a liner for the embroidered fabric. First, turn the embroidered product upside down, put the transparent partition on the back, and adjust the position so that the embroidered pattern is centered.
2. Fold over the extra embroidered cloth and fix it on the transparent partition with transparent tape. You can paste the horizontal or vertical sides first, and then stretch the embroidery when pasting the other two sides. This will remove most of the embroidered surfaces that cannot be ironed. Wrinkles make embroidery more flat.
3. Tighten the four corners and stick it with transparent tape.
4. The fixed embroidery can be placed in the photo frame.
5. Place the picture frame face down, place the fixed embroidery first, and then put it into the back plate (the up and down direction of the embroidery pattern should be consistent with the liner)
6. Rotate the dial on the backplane into the slot.
7. The embroidery frame installation is completed.
"Circular frame mounting" requires the use of photo frames, seamless nails, embroideries and wide tape
1. First, turn the embroidery upside down, put the circular transparent partition on the back, adjust the position so that the embroidered pattern is centered
2. Fold over the extra embroidered cloth and attach it to the transparent partition with transparent tape. A corner can be pasted first, and then the embroidered cloth can be folded counterclockwise continuously. During embossing, the embroidered fabric should be stretched so that the embroidered product can be flatter after being mounted, but the tension should be kept evenly. Only the embroidery will not be skewed.
3. Paste a good embroidery, you can put it into the photo frame, but pay attention to the up and down direction of the embroidered product, and the S hook on the back of the frame should be corresponding. Then put it back in the frame.
4. Use a pair of scissors to rotate the back plate to fix the back plate.
5. Embroidery is firmly fixed in the photo frame.
6. Use a hammer to hammer the nail into the wall. To ensure that the small tail without a spike is on top
7, nailed a good nail, is not very much like a single ear rabbit ~
8. Then hang the photo frame on the nail
9. You're done!
"Several tricks help you to decorate more smoothly."
1. Scissors and other auxiliary tools can be used to rotate the paddle. It is best not to use hands to prevent scratches.
2. If the tab on the backplane is loose and the embroidery cannot be pressed, use one hand to hold the place where the paddle is connected to the backplane, lift the other end of the paddle with the other hand, and then use the backplane.
3. The bracket on the back board can be used by gently opening. If the bracket is unstable, you can hold the back board with one hand, hold the base of the other hand, and then gently open it. Don't push too hard~