The small town of Boleslawiec, located in southwestern Poland with a population of less than 50,000,
Due to Bobr and Kwisa two rivers brought high-quality clay, laid the foundation for the development of pottery,
Each piece of pottery was painted by a local craftsman in Boleslawiec.
100 years from Poland, craft, hand-painted Polish pottery, totem design theme no shortage
Moving, plants and abstract lines, the production of totems need to go through the final design, painting division color
And repeat the seal with a sponge, which is more complicated colors, need to draw a draw,
Time-consuming, expensive, so called "UNIKAT" (Polish, unique meaning).
Blended by mixing water into the soil, made by hand or mechanical molding,
First 800 degrees Celsius kiln, made of embryos,
Followed by the artist with a sponge and painted pen to hand polish Polish pottery gorgeous coat,
And then soaking or spraying (lead-free cadmium-free) way to cover the glaze,
And fired at a high temperature of 1250 degrees Celsius for 15-20 hours, not only the glaze closely attached to the protective layer,
More exclusive Polish pottery style.
**Cup plate group**
Cup + plate combination, suitable for hot tea or mellow coffee;
Cups and plates can also be disassembled, used alone as a snack plate or drink cup.
* Capacity: 110ml
Plate: height 2.4cm / diameter 14.2cm
Cup: 5.0cm high / 10.2cm diameter
**Terms and Conditions**
* Can be used for dishwashers, microwaves, refrigerators
* Can be used in the oven
* Do not heat directly on the fire
* Do not wash dishes with strong detergent
* Polish pottery is a very useful ceramic ware, like other heat-resistant pottery,
Do not suddenly change the temperature (such as: frozen out of the library, immediately placed in the oven to use)
Regardless of hot and cold treatment, please return to room temperature before proceeding to the next step, to avoid cracking or damage.
* All Polish pottery products sold are governed by the European Union's "Constitution of food contact substances
(Regulation EC No 1935/2004) ", and through the internationally renowned SGS and Intertek
Inspection and approval, will not lead (lead) and cadmium (cadmium) and other toxic substances, please feel at ease.
* Polish pottery glaze layer can effectively protect the ceramic body, in addition to avoiding bumps,
Oil is not easy to attach, easy to clean.
* The best quality of the goods are sold in the first grade Polish pottery.
**Good or bad product identification**
* Due to hand-painted color, even if the same color, color concentration and pattern will be different due to the artist brush strokes
And some slight differences, this is a normal phenomenon of the original factory.
* Occasional uneven surface uneven phenomenon, which is hand-dipped glaze and high-temperature kiln caused by burning,
As a normal phenomenon, please feel free to use.
Origin / manufacturing methods