**Knot Cushion Wrap Pillow | Fat**
·Poland design, handmade in Poland
·Design home products, European interior designer's love brand
·Select skin-friendly material, rich and full. Soft and elastic touch
**. brand introduction.**
Wood'n'Wool, located in the studio of the Polish seaside cottage, is based on slow life. The designer is 100% handmade. Unlike the Chinese products, the fabrics of the pillows are made of non-toxic skin-friendly materials. Family members and babies are the first users of the product.
Because of the perseverance and hard work, everyone who gets the pillow can feel their warm craftsmanship and pass on the beautiful mood of creating their dream home.
Most of the products use simple color matching (no metal color and fluorescent agent), and the concept of winding and weaving has developed more household items, such as pillows, cushions, chair stools, baby fences, etc.
Unique brand features, a "knot cushion" trend in Europe, has accumulated tens of thousands of European families are using their products.
**. Product specifications.**
· Size: 40 x 30 x 8 cm
· Oeko tex certified non-toxic skin-friendly material for peace of mind
· Please wash your hands with 30 degrees
· 92% cotton , 8% elastane. Filling: 100% polyester
**. Brand identification.**
Every original creator's work will have a brand name on it. In addition, the European knotted pillows are made of elastic cotton, there is no fluff material, and the fluff materials are all Chinese products, which can be used to identify the authenticity.
· If you have a baby in your home, it is recommended to remove the wooden label before use to avoid scratching.
· The product is packed in a simple package, and disposable packaging materials are not used as much as possible. The goods will be put into the dust bag and shipped in the carton/mailing bag. I hope that these materials will have the opportunity to be reused. ^^ Not only environmental protection but also the heart of the earth!! In the future, we will also consider the purchase of gift boxes/ Paper bags/packages, so that people with gift-giving needs can still purchase additional.