◎FIRED EARTH series candles
◇ Beautifully decorated with elegant floral patterns by Fired Eart
◇ Won the 2016 Best Annual Gift Award
After use, empty cans can be used as a container for beautiful jewelry, makeup or souvenirs.
◎ name; green tea and bergamot
◎ container; tin can
◎ Size: 9 x 5.5 (cm)
◎ burning time: 25 hours
Ignite this scented candle and feel the pleasant atmosphere
It is a combination of green tea, citrus, lemon, amber, musk and cool white lily.
Top note: bergamot
Middle note: white lily
After adjustment: amber
1. After the first use, please surely melt the upper wax evenly to avoid the formation of cave-shaped depressions.
2. Please use the black core to remove the black part before use. It is easy to maintain the aroma and time of the candle.
3. Avoid direct sunlight and keep away from fire or hot spots.
4. Do not place on painted, polished or synthetic surfaces.
5. Do not place in a location where children or pets can be in contact.
6. Do not eat or apply directly to the skin.
1. The content of the product is mainly in kind, and it is difficult to restore the original product once the product is unpacked. If you need to apply for exchange, please do not open the package and keep the original condition when the goods are delivered.
2. If the product does not match the order and the product is not valid, the product is not subject to this restriction.
3. If it is a commodity, please take a photo record and keep the original packaging, and notify us by phone or e-mail within 7 days after arrival, we will assist you with the return and exchange as soon as possible.
Shipping and other:
1, freight 60, full thousand free shipping.
2. This home delivery product is limited to Taiwan Island, the island and the outer island.
3. The goods and shipping costs that can be transported in foreign countries are mainly the international freight rates of the design museum.
4. If the goods are not received within the time limit, if you need to return it again, you must use the option of replenishing the freight.
Origin / manufacturing methods