< Description >
Butterfly is the most beautiful insects which symbol of happiness and love in Chinese culture.The butterflies in the Nyonya Porcelain are always dancing in pairs, and the colors are like butterflies and flowers, as if they were "flying flowers," talking about lovers and flowers."Butterfly in Love with Flowers" meaning of a happy marriage and the sweet love.
< Material & Specifications >
- 925 Silver
- Green Onyx
- Japanese UV Resin
- Acrylic paint
- Product size : Chain 16cm + extension chain 3.5cm
< Customization >
If your hand circumference is smaller or larger than the size we provide.
Please specify your hand circumference in the Optional note to designer at checkout.
< Product Packaging >
This product comes gift wrapped, making it perfect for presents.
< Care Instruction >
- Please avoid wearing silver jewelry when taking a shower/bath, swimming, or using a spa or hot spring.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or cosmetics.
- If silver becomes tarnished as a result of discoloration or oxidation, please use a silver cloth and wipe the jewelry in one direction. This should restore luster to the silver.
- To avoid oxidation, when not wearing, wrap your silver jewelry in tissue papers and put it in a plastic zipper bag.
< Note to customer >
- This product is handmade, and so each one cannot be 100% identical.
- Please allow for some variation in color as displayed on different devices and screens. Actual colors may vary.
We do not accept returns/exchanges for customized products.
Pinkoi Refund Policy：https://en.pinkoi.com/policy#~g
Request a refund：https://en.pinkoi.com/my/refund
Handmade in Taiwan by Malaysian Designer.