Please be sure to read the bottom of the purchase instructions for the first time, please!
All metals are made of copper. The length of the hair is about 13CM, the width is about 5CM, the depth of the hair is about 9.5CM, and the maximum length is about 13CM. It is a movable hook. You can choose to dismantle it according to your clothes. As a thick 2.5-3MM hard copper, the direct disk hardness is enough and not easy to break and deform (the squeezing force is not allowed in the hoe head), the body is slightly curved to fit the head shape, the above dimensions are for reference only, hand works Can not be as good as the machine, the recipient can place an order; please also take a look at the size, do not imagine, thank you!
The photos have been as close as possible to the real thing, but each monitor may have a color difference. When shooting, the light will be colored. Different natural stones or colored glass will have color difference. If you can't accept it, please do not place an order.
All items are out of stock, please be sure to ask the designer before placing an order, thank you!
Materials: copper fittings (original copper, silver-plated, bronze-plated), natural freshwater pearls (not perfect), glass (not perfect), opal beads, red chalcedony beads.
Packing: thick zipper bag (storage seal anti-gas oxidation when not in use) + Chinese style cloth embroidered beam mouth bag (with the door and the beautiful storage for the person).
1. The goods in this museum are all out of stock, and they are only produced after the order is placed. Therefore, the shipping time from order to delivery is longer, and the order is shipped according to the order. Please note that there is no seven-day appreciation period for the customized items, only the quality problem can be refunded. Replacement! Please make sure to contact the designer to make an order, thank you!
2. The museum's products use a large number of natural stone, natural crystal, glass, natural freshwater pearls; natural materials may have ice cracks, mineral defects, black spots, unevenness, thread and chromatic aberration, etc., glass may have bubbles , black spots and chromatic aberration; the above recipients can place orders again.
3. When using the scorpion and scorpion, please use the pole to apply force. The place where the pattern is made can not be used. Please pay attention to your own way of making the hair. The scorpion will not be damaged by one touch, but it will not withstand the brute force; if your The method of coiling will be folded into the hoe (the place where the pattern is made), then please put the hair in the shape and then decorate it, or ask the professional for assistance.
4. Metal jewelry should not take a bath or hot spring, please do not touch water or chemicals (perfume, etc.), if it is accidentally stained, please wipe gently with a dry cloth, the place where the gap can not be wiped with a hair dryer The cold air blower is blown dry, and when not in use, please put it in a sealed bag to prevent moisture from oxidizing. If you are not at ease, receive a layer of transparent nail polish for protection after it is received. Its condition depends on your daily use habits. .
5. Because there are too many uncontrollable factors in the process of sending and transporting, if there is any damage after receiving the goods, please contact the library. We must handle the satisfaction of you. If there is no reason or no connection, the bad reviewer will not be Make a deal again.
6. Postage and freight charges are mainly based on announcements. If you do not refund more or less, please choose to mail in the outer islands. If you choose other methods, you must make up the difference.
7. As long as the goods sold by the museum are free of charge, but the damaged materials and the postage sent back and forth must be borne by the buyer.
8. Handmade, absolutely can not be said to be resistant to wear and tear, please treat it gently, look at the wire marks and glue marks, but it does not affect the appearance of the effect, please understand the imperfections of the hand works, thank you!