ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 10
- Listing summaryContemporary modern wooden wall clock with organic look
This clock reminds the spectators to a distant star - as it dimly shines in the night and its color shifts to red - owing to the big distance (for further info on red shifting read the book 'The briefer story of time' from Stephen Hawking).
- Raw material: both central disk and the arms are made of 6mm birch plywood board
- Manufacturing process: the central disk and the arms are laser cut from a 6mm birch plywood board, after polishing the central disk is painted white, while the arms are painted with 2 different shades of silver + pink. The arms are simply clamped in the grooves of the central disk. As the arms are distributed manually around the disk none of these clocks are identical.
- The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are made of black metal.
diameter: 41cm (16")
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4")
weight: 0,65kg (1.4lbs)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges