ShopResponse time: Within 1 dayResponse rate: 90%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginTaiwanQuantityDown to the last 3
- Listing summary※ Organic cotton children's wear is comfortable and soft ※Scarf bib
The Deux Filles brand originated from a mother's care for two daughters with atopic dermatitis. She searched for her daughter's low-sensitive, organic cotton baby clothes, but at the time the Taiwanese market could not find organic cotton baby clothes with a sense of richness and design, and decided to create her own brand and named it in French as "Deux Filles". It means two girls, based on French minimalist elegance. The heart of the brand founder is to be worn by his own daughter. The clothing and accessories adhere to the following three principles:
1. Pure fabric, using international GOTS certified non-toxic organic cotton fabric. From cotton cultivation, spinning, weaving and dyeing and finishing, each loop has its own
2. Really wear design, design clothes with mother's point of view, focusing on practicality to meet the needs of daily child care
3. Fine quality, the goods are carefully sewn by skilled Taiwanese craftsmen, workmanship and durability.
. Certified Non-toxic Organic Cotton Weaving
. Double-sided design, random collocation
. The product has a slight color difference due to the shooting relationship, and the color is mainly based on physical goods.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Made in Taiwan
Options Shipping fee To Pinkoi Forwarding Center US$ 3.06 Each additional item US$ 0.00 Free shipping in Taiwan for orders over US$ 34.00
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Hong Kong US$ 3.74 US$ 1.19 Macau US$ 4.76 US$ 1.53
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges