ShopResponse time: Within 1 dayResponse rate: 71%
MaterialQuantityDown to the last 10
This colourful and detailed print is a collection of planes used in the World War II from various countries – featuring both Allies and the Axis. The illustrator – James Barker – is a serial collector and this print is part of a visual series where he compiles carefully selected objects in exquisite prints.
This print will be a great addition to your wall.
• Made in the UK
• Signed Giclée Print of original artwork by James Barker
• The print is sold unframed
• Printed on high quality 352gsm Superfine Paper
• All Prints are carefully packaged in a protective sleeve and shipped in solid double-boarded envelopes
• Available in A4 (210 x 297 mm)Manufacturing location(s)/process(es)Printed in the UK
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: United Kingdom Ship to: 1st item 2nd item USA US$5.33 US$2.03 Canada US$5.33 US$2.03 United Kingdom FREE S/H Australia US$5.33 US$2.03 Macau US$5.33 US$2.03 Singapore US$5.33 US$2.03 Malaysia US$5.33 US$2.03 mainland China US$5.33 US$2.03 Japan US$5.33 US$2.03 Taiwan US$5.33 US$2.03 Germany US$5.33 US$2.03 Hong Kong US$5.33 US$2.03 Other countries/regions US$5.33 US$2.03
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges