ShopResponse time: Within 1 dayResponse rate: 88%
MaterialQuantityDown to the last 10
This colourful and detailed print is a collection of planes used in the World War II from various countries – featuring both Allies and the Axis. The illustrator – James Barker – is a serial collector and this print is part of a visual series where he compiles carefully selected objects in exquisite prints.
This print will be a great addition to your wall.
• Made in the UK
• Signed Giclée Print of original artwork by James Barker
• The print is sold unframed
• Printed on high quality 352gsm Superfine Paper
• All Prints are carefully packaged in a protective sleeve and shipped in solid double-boarded envelopes
• Available in A4 (210 x 297 mm)Manufacturing location(s)/process(es)Printed in the UK
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: United Kingdom Ship to: 1st item 2nd item USA US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97 Canada US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97 United Kingdom FREE S/H Australia US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97 Macau US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97 Singapore US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97 Malaysia US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97 mainland China US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97 Japan US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97 Taiwan US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97 Germany US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97 Hong Kong US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97 Other countries/regions US$ 5.18 US$ 1.97
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges