In a gesture of blossoming flowers, he danced a "Vivadi-Spring" violin concerto and forced his life to bloom.
Total height of earrings: 3.5cm x 1.5cm wide
Gemstone Green, Rose Orange, Elegant Grey
Flower Dance Series Link
Flower Dance - Gems Green: https://www.pinkoi.com/product/rHgACE2q?category=2
Flower Dance - Elegant Grey: https://www.pinkoi.com/product/hZPFBsS9?category=2
The accessories used for millet grains mainly consist of electroplated brass, which is as easily oxidized as other metals. Exposure to acidic components such as rain, sweat, and air for a long period of time will make the color darker, giving it a natural copper color. The long-term use of electroplating products will inevitably fade. When not in use, please seal it. When using it, avoid contact with any liquid, which can effectively delay the speed of oxidation and discoloration.
If you like to like retro nostalgia, you don't need special care for accessories. Wearing a long time will naturally show the tonality of vintage ornaments.
If you like the luster of gold plating, you can use the following maintenance and habits to make the gloss of the jewelry more durable:
● Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions (chemicals, etc.)
● Do not wear it during bathing, swimming, hot springs, or excessive sweating
●When the weather is wet or when it is not worn for a long time, it is better to store it in the clip chain bag, isolate the air and moisture from rapid oxidation.
● Use toothpaste, add water, and gently brush or rub the salad, then rinse with clean water. Pay attention to the water after drying.
● Use diluted lemon juice, put the copper ornaments and let it stand for about 5 minutes
● All goods are taken in kind. Because the color tone of each mobile phone/computer screen is different, it will inevitably cause a slight chromatic aberration. The actual style is based on the actual object received.
● The texture size of each natural stone and bead cannot be completely the same. The actual pattern is based on the actual object received.
Manufacturing method /
Millet grain minimily
Facebook: Small rice minimily