Plant Dyeing/Coloring - Aborigine Totem Bucket Bag
The dye house combines the seasonal plants unique to Hengchun, and the dyed products after repeated cooking and dyeing do not have a unique Hengchun flavor. This is a hands-on creation that belongs entirely to Hengchun.
About 20x in height and 30 x in back bag 95 cm
1. It is best to clean it alone (do not shuffle with light-colored clothing)
2. Hand wash with water or non-chemical detergent
3. Set color again: Add diluted white vinegar before washing, soak for 2 to 3 minutes, then wash and dry.
1. Do not spray perfume directly on it
2. Do not use washing powder, bleach, cold wash essence
3. Do not use vinegar color
To promote the concept of loving the earth, do a little to protect the heart of the earth
We don't overpack to reduce wasted resources and don't create more burden on the earth
When the goods are sent on the premise of protecting the goods, no other packing paper bags are provided, and the used clean cartons are reused, but the goods are carefully packed so that the products are still in good condition when delivered to your hands. Please do not worry.
If you have special needs, you can leave a message to us
Origin / manufacturing methods
Handmade in Taiwan