July Birthstone Gradient Double Bracelet VISHI Timeless Fine Natural Ruby 18k Yellow Gold Simple

US$ 127.15
Add to Wish List
Added to Wish List
  • This is a "made-to-order" product. After payment, it will take approximately 5 business days to create and ship this item (excluding holidays).
Promotions
  • First purchase gift: Get US$ 6.00 off on a purchase of at least US$ 50.00 and get a US$ 4.00 coupon once you complete your order.
  • For Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwan, spend US$ 28.11 and get the price lowered to US$ 3.53 on shipping fees, spend US$ 42.24 and get the price lowered to US$ 2.12 on shipping fees, spend US$ 56.37 and get free shipping
  • For mainland China, spend US$ 28.26 and get free shipping

Multiple discounts displayed. Actual discount will be based on the discounted amount displayed in the shopping cart.

Show more promotions

Product Details

Material
Other Materials
How it's made
Handmade
Origin
mainland China
Stock
Down to the last 3
Popularity
  • 965 views
  • 2 sold
  • 60 have saved this item
Listing summary
The double-layer mix and match bracelet, 18k yellow gold with natural ruby, gradient red, echoes the meaning of ruby, gradually sweet and loyal love, and is the birthstone of July.

Shop Profile

vishi

mainland China
Response rate:
98%
Response time:
A few hrs.
Avg. time to ship:
1-3 days
July Birthstone Gradient Double Bracelet VISHI Timeless Fine Natural Ruby 18k Yellow Gold Simple

Product Description

Please be sure to measure the size of your wrist before placing an order before placing an order to avoid improper wearing. https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i3/34010003/O1CN011BtPd8qPgok8vWj_!!34010003.jpg https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/34010003/O1CN011BtPd6GDyd8PFDm_!!34010003.jpg The double-layer mix and match bracelet, 18k yellow gold with natural ruby, gradient red, echoes the meaning of ruby, gradually sweet and loyal love, and is the birthstone of July. https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/O1CN011BtPdbqzaq7MZ1m_!!34010003.jpg Ruby Ruby is known as the stone of love, symbolizing enthusiasm like fire, good love, eternal and firm. At the same time, it was designated as the birthstone of July by the International Jewelry Association. https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/34010003/O1CN011BtPd7LEPodh8Bp_!!34010003.jpg https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/O1CN011BtPdAEqGCu6uA0_!!34010003.jpg https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/34010003/O1CN011BtPd6igt18ewtL_!!34010003.jpg https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/O1CN011BtPd77RpWX9e9l_!!34010003.jpg https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/O1CN011BtPd6YDUIlDHyZ_!!34010003.jpg 18k is an alloy with a gold content of at least 75%, ie a gold content of 18/24, and the remaining 25% is other precious metals. https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/34010003/O1CN011BtPd6ihDm6ZXSz_!!34010003.jpg https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/34010003/O1CN011BtPd7zufUI2JAF_!!34010003.jpg **Wear Tips - Tips** 1 The acid and alkali salts of chemical substances secreted by the human body, sweat and soap, cosmetics, swimming water, etc. will affect the tarnishing of the jewelry. If it is worn for a long time, it is recommended to clean it regularly with salt water. 2 Do not wear while sleeping. Avoid over-folding the jewelry and causing the chain to break and deform. 3 Real gold and silver are soft. Do not wear other metal or sharp objects when you wear them. Do not squeeze them by gravity to avoid collision, deformation or scratches. 4 Beaded jewelry has a corresponding service life. Due to different wearing habits, the wire should be replaced as appropriate. https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/TB2uXr.vNGYBuNjy0FnXXX5lpXa_!!34010003.jpg https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i2/34010003/TB2X8DZvUR1BeNjy0FmXXb0wVXa_!!34010003.jpg https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/34010003/O1CN011BtPcpGYkgM031k_!!34010003.jpg

Shipping Fees and More

Int'l shipping
Ship from: mainland China
Ship to:1st item2nd item
USAUS$ 29.67US$ 0.00
TurkeyUS$ 38.15US$ 0.00
BrazilUS$ 43.09US$ 0.00
ItalyUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
CanadaUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
NepalUS$ 38.15US$ 0.00
CambodiaUS$ 22.61US$ 0.00
IrelandUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
NorwayUS$ 39.56US$ 0.00
AustraliaUS$ 25.43US$ 0.00
SingaporeUS$ 22.61US$ 0.00
mainland ChinaFREE S/H
BelgiumUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
GermanyUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
Hong KongFREE S/H
PhilippinesUS$ 22.61US$ 0.00
SpainUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
NetherlandsUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
IndonesiaUS$ 22.61US$ 0.00
PolandUS$ 43.09US$ 0.00
FinlandUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
SwedenUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
VietnamUS$ 22.61US$ 0.00
ThailandUS$ 22.61US$ 0.00
SwitzerlandUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
New ZealandUS$ 25.43US$ 0.00
RussiaUS$ 43.09US$ 0.00
PortugalUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
MacauFREE S/H
United Arab EmiratesUS$ 43.09US$ 0.00
IndiaUS$ 38.15US$ 0.00
United KingdomUS$ 35.32US$ 0.00
MalaysiaUS$ 22.61US$ 0.00
JapanUS$ 21.20US$ 0.00
TaiwanFREE S/H
Payment
Add a credit card for faster payment, Enter credit card number for payment, PayPal, Alipay