**Tea leaves infused with natural scent or blended with rose have delighted tea drinkers for generations. Captivating and straightforward, this naturally scented tea is easy to drink and pack a punch in both aroma and flavor. **
Assam tea from Yuchi, Nantou (南投魚池) are scented with rose flowers from Pingtung (屏東) natural rose garden. We scent tea by only using fresh flowers, then bake at a low temperature, without artificial flavors. Aromatic rose petals give the black tea an intoxicating aroma.
**Premium hand-picked black tea from Sun Moon Lake, called Assam Tea (Taiwan #8) **
TTES NO.8 is a tea plant that was bred and improved from the variety called Jaipuri from India. The breed propagated by TRES (Tea Research and Extension Station) are planted at latitude 38° 5' , altitude of 800m in Sun Moon Lake (日月潭) in Nantou Yuchi (南投魚池). Where has fertile soil, proper temperature and moisture, prefect environment for planting black tea.
** Sweet and smooth. Sumptuous taste with a natural flavor of ripe fruit and malt. **
Our Assam tea was planted in a natural garden which insists on pesticide-free, although the quantity is limited, the quality is maintained in a high level by hand-pick.
Unlike the cheap as chip black tea, you don’t need to worry about astringent taste in our tea. Malty and fruity aroma dominates the tasting note. The texture liquid is notably thick and sumptuous, with a clean sugarcane sweetness that coats the tongue evenly and has a long-lasting aftertaste.
Small teapot of 200 ml
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 150ml of boiling water;
(2) First brew for 90 secs. Second brew for 60 to 90 secs; extend 10 to 20 sec after each brew. (Can be re-brewed for 6 to 8 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350ml to 500ml of boiling water.
(2) First brew for 3 minutes. Extend 1 to 2 minutes after each brew. (Can be re-brewed 3-4 times)
(1) 5 grams of tea leaf into teapot with 350 to 500 ml of cold water.
(2) Storage into refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours or until the liquid becomes golden yellow.
Product: Rose Assam Black Tea Set
Ingredient: TTES#8 Black Tea (hand-pick), rose
Origin: Nantou, Taiwan
Net Weight: 200g (50gx4boxes)
Package: Vacuum packaging bag with paper box
Packing size: 13×8×6cm/box, 5g sample tea/ each set
Valid period: 2 years
Note: Please tighten the bag to avoid air exposure, or it'll increase the chances that tea absorbs moisture and odors. Store in a dark cabinet or completely opaque container, and avoid storing tea in humid areas. Sealed in a refrigerator can extend the time of preservation. (Can be stock over 2 years if be kept in a good status.)
* Color may be slightly different as displayed on different devices and screens.
(1) Taiwan order: this will take about 2-5 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "Home delivery".
(2) International order: this will take about 3-14 business days, if you need arrival quicker, please choose "EMS".
*Pinkoi return method: https://pinkoi.com/policy#~g
*Pinkoi refund method: https://pinkoi.com/my/refund