ShopResponse time: Within 1 dayResponse rate: 92%
MaterialQuantityDown to the last 10
The morning dew attached to the wings, the city's air mixed with the breath of trees and flowers, the sun bunch of bunches in the house, the sparrows and sometimes jump, and sometimes fly to celebrate today's joy, spread belongs to this city The happiness of color.
Haoshi with soft malleon color, bring out the sparrows are innocent, they are fresh and small appearance is to make your mood become happy? Whether at home or working environment, let them fly into your world, Become a landscape in your life!
Morning dew attached to the wings, the city's air mixed with the smell of trees and flowers, the sun shuttles when sparrows jump between houses, joyful singing and sometimes flying to spread and praises the color of the city.
Haoshi pastel macarons color, bring out the sparrow's innocence, whether they are fresh and compact appearance make you become joyful? Whether it is at home or work environment, let them fly into your world and become scenery in your life!
Size: 820mm (W) × 80mm (D) × 450mm (H)
Material: resin / movement
Specifications: light green (a total of six colors)
Origin / manufacture: origin of Taiwan handmade
○ This product comes with anti-collision box
Sparrow bell installation steps:
The install instruction of the sparrow clock
1. Put this sheet on the wall.
Paste the installation chart on the wall
2. Two circular positioning holes are marked on the wall to indicate the screw position of the suspension movement
Use two of the round holes on the installation chart to mark the screw positions for hanging the mechanism.
3. The four oval positioning holes on the figure are marked on the wall, indicating the location of the four birds
Use four of the elliptic holes on the installation chart to mark the positions for placing the birds.
4. Remove the installation drawings.
Remove the installation chart carefully when finished all marks.
5. (Wood wall please skip to step 6) Use the position marked in step 2 to drill holes in the wall and insert into the plastic sleeve.
(Skip the step if the clock will apply on wood wall) Use the marks which was created in the installation step 2 to drill holes in the wall and put into
6. Tilt the screws slightly upward to the wall, avoiding movement from the wall.
Fix the screw into the wall in a slightly tilted upward angle. It will avoid the mechanism sliding out from the wall.
7. Use the movement of the knob behind the adjustment knob, set the clock to the current time, into a 3 AA carbon zinc battery (R6P).
Adjust the clock to local time from the hands adjustment knob of the back of mechanism. Place a R6P AA size carbon-zinc battery.
8. Move the two round holes behind the movement, aiming on the screws on the wall, firmly installed on the wall
Install the clock by aligning the holes at the back of mechanism and the screws on the wall. Make sure the clock is rough attached on the screws.
9. Remove the bird's back strip, control the back number, use the location marked in step 3, in turn the birds attached to the wall, complete the installation. (Paste sparrow, please continue to light pressure 30 seconds to strengthen the adhesion)
Each sparrow has its own number on the back. Please tear apart the adhesive tape then paste them in order on the marks that has been created in the installation step 3 to complete the setting.
(Attention: Please press lightly for 30 seconds on each sparrow to save them really stick to the wall.)
Instructions for use:
1. Movement, please load the general No. 3 carbon zinc battery, it is recommended to replace the battery for 3 months.
Place a R6P AA size carbon-zinc battery in the mechanism. We recommend to replace the battery every three months.
2. It is recommended to avoid the use of powerful alkaline batteries, to avoid damage to the movement.
Please avoid using alkaline battery for it will damage the mechanism.
3. Use the adjustment knob behind the movement to adjust the time, do not directly toggle the pointer to cause the pointer to loose lead time is not allowed.
Use the hands adjustment knob at the back of mechanism to adjust the time. Please do not use your finger to move the hands directly, for the hands will get loose and cause the incorrect time presentation.
4. Do not install the clock on a rugged wall.
Please do not install the clock on a rough surface wall
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Taiwan FREE S/H
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges