Elf's ears - dyed flower earrings
The legendary elves are mysterious races. They are smart, wise, pure and beautiful, and most of them have long, pointed ears.
- This pair is for sale
- Fully hand-dyed fabric flower earrings. All fabrics are hand-dyed and hot-ironed. Each piece is unique.
- Welcome to order different colors
Gold-plated ear hooks, Japanese cotton velvet, small pearls
Aqua blue, light violet, blue violet, dark blue, purple, red
Overall length: 53mm
The box packaging designed by the designer
1. Metal products come into contact with air, sweat, lotions, and sunscreens, which will cause normal oxidation.
2. Since the main material of the earrings is fabric, do not wear them during swimming, bathing, hot springs or any water sports. Also avoid wearing them during sleep and exercise so as not to squeeze the flowers to deformation.
3. When not wearing, please enter the jewelry box
1 / There are color differences on different computer screens, and the product photos have been made as practical as possible.
2 / Each pair of earrings is handmade and each item is unique. Due to the hand dyeing, the effect of coloring each piece of fabric may not be the same. The designer will try his best to meet your needs. Please understand forgive me.
3/ Handmade goods may have slight flaws. Please ask carefully if you require super perfect.
Hong Kong and Taiwan are sent by SF Express, shipping charges.
Other countries shipping part, please inquire.
<About Primrose&Craft and dyed fabrics:>
Primrose&Craft is the creator of hand-dyed cloth flowers.
Various types of fabrics are created by passing various types of fabrics through the process of cutting and dyeing hot groups.
The dyed fabric flower is the flower caused by cloth —
All the cloths are first sizing, then cut into different petals,
Then use a special dye to color, then use a hot flower mold, and finally combined into different flowers.
In this complicated process, a unique cloth flower was produced.
Dyeing flowers has a long history.
Former European craftsmen will cause flowers on hats or dresses;
In ancient times, Chinese female officials created different silk flowers for the goddess in the palace, wearing flowers and flowers on the hairpins.
Since its evolution, dyed fabric flowers are most often seen in high-fashion dresses.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Hong Kong origin handmade