ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summarymodern simple wooden wall clock with industrial appearance
This clock is composed of 5 layers of laser cut stylish 'cogwheels' glued on one another, thus looking like a stylish mechanical appliance.
- Material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood was used for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
Owing to this naturalness small changes in color and pattern may occur (compared to the images attached).
- Manufacturing process: the dial of this particular clock is laser cut from 4mm birch plywood board, layers are glued together, then the finishing (polishing, oiling) is made by hand.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are plastic in black.
diameter: 29cm (11 1/2"),
depth: 2,8cm (1 1/8"),
weight: 0,4kg (0.9lb)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges