ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryContemporary wooden wall clock with shades of purple
This clock was inspired by radioactivity - hence the name. The central core (the raw wood disk) symbolizes the atom that emits the particles all over the space.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood was selected, for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
Owing to this naturalness small changes in color and pattern may occur compared to the images attached.
- Manufacturing process: the central dial and the spikes of this clock are laser cut from a 6mm birch plywood board, after polishing the spikes are hand painted with 3 different shades of purple, then distributed evenly and clamped manually on the dial. The central disk remains untreated. Owing to the manual distribution process none of these clocks are identical.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Basic hands are made of white plastic.
diameter: 29cm (11 1/2"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,3kg (0.7lb)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges