Turquoise / lucky stone
Also known as the green pine blue Egyptians think it is a symbol of divine power
Can be evil and get the blessings of the gods
Hand jewelry is not like a lot of open outside the production of goods
If you visit my design museum, then you must also be a good player
I hope you will like the temperature of my hands
【Silver / Brass Ornaments】
Hand to create, each commodity will be a little and different casting traces,
If you are very fool of the perfect idea. Do not check out.
Hand knocking the goods will not be very straightforward, each kind of hand jewelry are unique
Each ore is unique, not like the same on the photo
Ore will have some ice crack, will try to choose a better quality string system
If you can not accept it, please do not place an order
▲ ▲ silver maintenance small caution ▲ ▲
/ Oxidation for the metal characteristics, do not wear clean and clean into the sealed bag to save
/ Avoid wearing jewelry to do heavy work, easy to make jewelry surface scratch damage
Do not touch perfumes, vinegar, fruit juice, bleach, reduce the occurrence of erosion
/ Sterling silver jewelry wipe with silver cloth wipes, galvanized jewelry is the use of soft cloth
- - - - - After-sales service - - - - -
* Hand rings are custom products, such as SIZE wrong / get paid shipping back, that is, depending on the situation discretion fee 50-100 yuan
* Handmade goods are custom products, do not accept because they do not like or not suitable for return and other reasons.
* The whole museum goods are no refund / replacement service (except defective goods)
- Please take a silver / brass jewelry when taking a shower / bath, swimming, or using a spa or hot spring. Otherwise the silver will turn yellow over time and restoration will not be possible.
- if silver / brass becomes tarnished as a result of discoloration or oxidation, please use a silver cloth and wipe the jewelry in one direction. This should restore luster to the silver.
- if silver / brass jewelry achievement slightly yellow in color, you can clean it with a solution made of baking soda and water. Soak the silver in the solution. Then, gently clean the tarnish off with a soft toothbrush or sponge. Finally rinse the Silver with clean water and wipe dry
- To avoid oxidation, when not wearing, wrap your silver / brass jewelry in tissue papers and put it in a plastic zipper bag.
This product is handmade, and so each each can not be 100% identical.
This product is handmade, and so slight variations in size are to be expected.
We do not accept returns / exchanges for customized products.
Origin / manufacturing method
REGOLITH FROM TAIWAN