ShopResponse time: Over 3 daysResponse rate: 25%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginJapanQuantityDown to the last 1
- Listing summaryIntricately laser cut and mid-century inspired owl clock is made of sturdy 3 ply bamboo.
Lovingly sanded and finished with natural oil for a polished look. Matte finish. Featuring white minute and hour hands with gold second hand. Clock face has numbers for easy telling time. Metal hanger on the back makes the hanging easy breeze. Works great with a pushpin.
• size: 8" x 10"
• Laser cut bamboo 1/4" thickness
• Numbered clock face
• Requires 1 AA battery.
• Wall hanging clock
• Motor does not make ticking noise.
• Perfect for nursery & baby shower!
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Japan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Singapore US$ 16.24 US$ 0.00 United Arab Emirates US$ 16.24 US$ 0.00 India US$ 16.24 US$ 0.00 Malaysia US$ 16.24 US$ 0.00 mainland China US$ 16.24 US$ 0.00 Japan US$ 7.22 US$ 0.00 Thailand US$ 16.24 US$ 0.00 Taiwan US$ 16.24 US$ 0.00 Hong Kong US$ 16.24 US$ 0.00 South Korea US$ 16.24 US$ 0.00 Other countries/regions US$ 18.04 US$ 0.00
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges