"Shou Zhuo animal series"
Ancient bison (Bison antiquus.)
Gufeng bison survived about 10,000 years ago, distributed in Europe and North America and other places on the grassland. Its body size than the current American bison about 15 to 20%.
Shouguang silver jewelry are used 999 sterling silver.
Because the Shouzhuo every one to do jewelry are purely hand-made, not 100% of the copy, like animal rings are each in the look will be slightly different.
Custom size measurement method:
1. You can go to the nearby jewelry department store try the ring will be the most accurate.
2. Measure yourself according to the following instructions:
● Place your original ring on the ruler to measure the diameter of the ring.
● If there is no ring, you can use the elastic cotton thread wrapped around the finger, make a mark, remove the cotton line to measure its length can be.
Packing: fine kraft paper box. Jewelry collection chain bag. Wipe silver cloth (wipe silver cloth do not wash)
Due to the surface of the human body can make silver jewelry produce moist luster, often wear will be very beautiful.
Do not wear wipes can be wiped with silver cloth, placed in the plastic folder chain bag, keep dry, will be allowed to contact with air caused by oxidation.
● If the silver produced their own can not deal with the oxidation of the situation, or a slight deformation, are welcome to return to Shouhuo, or personally sent back to the bracelet in Sanyi's store free maintenance and adjustment.
● If the jewelry is man-made damage, depending on the damage caused by the cost of repair costs.
Origin / manufacturing method
Taiwan Miaoli / handmade
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Taiwan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Macau US$5.19 US$1.73 Singapore US$5.19 US$1.73 Malaysia US$5.19 US$1.73 China US$5.19 US$1.73 Japan US$4.16 US$1.73 Hong Kong US$3.46 US$1.73
This shop has no shipping options for United States. Please ask the designer as s/he may still ship to you.
- Sales policy
- StockDown to the last 1