MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryUnique interactive wooden wall clock with customizable dial
This clock may remind the spectator to a flourishing dandelion, where the little Y shaped elements represent the little 'helicopters' that the wind blows away in every directions. These elements (50 pieces/clock) could - in a certain extent - be reorganised, clipped on or off from the neighbouring element or the central disk, so the final appearance / shape of the dial depends on the user.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood has been selected for it bears the the wood grain, still strong and thin enough.
Owing to this naturalness small changes in color and pattern may occur (compared to the images attached).
- Manufacturing process: the central disk and the small Y shaped pieces are laser cut from a single 6mm birch plywood board. The clock comes with the pieces manually clamped on the disc, but these pieces are reorganisable - thus making the dial customisable to the user's imaginations. Both the central disk and the pieces are untreated.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Hands are made of black plastic.
diameter: ~29cm (11 1/2") - resizable,
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,35kg (0.8lb).
Items are all made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges