ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryContemporary minimalist wall clock with rotating dial
This clock is the minimalism itself. The black acrylic dial is the hour hand herself that rotates around slowly while showing the time with that triangular indent on the rim. The minute hand is a regular white rod while the second hand is a short black pin with a white point on its tip - and is only visible when seen from closer distance.
The housing of the clock is composed of laser cut plywood boards that are painted white and touches the wall all around the edge, so the movement is not visible at all.
- Raw material: 3mm shiny black acrylic board and 6mm plywood board were used
- Manufacturing process: the dial and the housing of this particular clock is laser cut from the acrylic and the plywood boards, the finishing (polishing, painting) is made by hand. The surface of the housing is painted white.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). The minute hand is plastic in white.
diameter: 12cm (4 11/16"),
depth: 3.7cm (1 5/16"),
weight: 0,25kg (0.5lb)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges