- Hank Bag Originated from the prototype of a traditional doctor's bag, reinterpreted in a modern, concise manner.
- Use natural supple leather that is tanned by vegetable.
- Newly modified metal knob to increase the value of bag and convenience.
- Removable straps, to provide a variety of hand, side shoulder and oblique shoulder use.
- An inner layer with a laptop cover and a detachable canvas zip pocket with a signature of artisan certification.
- The zipper on the back of the back can be pulled through the luggage trolley for easy movement stability.
- Size (38 x 26 x 12 cm) / down to 13 "
- French handmade products.
Origin / manufacturing methods
French / handmade