MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginJapanQuantityDown to the last 1
- Listing summaryIt is a gem that cuts randomly on the surface and gives a pretty drop type accent to the coordination.
I picked up Lapis lazuli featuring deep blue, selected by Ishiya, with a simple pierced earrings.
Lapis lazuli, which is also said to be "a symbol of good luck" and also used as a pigment, has been loved by people for a long time.
- Material -
· Silver 925+ Platinum Coating (Necklace Chain Only)
· Length 50 cm
· Lapis lazuli about 10 mm (Since it is cut by handicraft, there are individual differences)
- Included -
· Warranty card
· Semi leather
· All items are carefully wrapped.
· Wrapped in cushioning material, wrapped in thin paper and shipped.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Japan Ship to: 1st item 2nd item USA US$ 8.44 US$ 0.00 United Kingdom US$ 8.44 US$ 0.00 Macau US$ 7.04 US$ 0.00 Singapore US$ 7.04 US$ 0.00 Malaysia US$ 18.94 US$ 0.00 Thailand US$ 7.04 US$ 0.00 Japan US$ 5.42 US$ 0.00 Taiwan US$ 7.04 US$ 0.00 Hong Kong US$ 7.94 US$ 0.00
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges