MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summarymodern geometric wooden wall clock with red color
This clock is composed of a lot of red rings distributed in circular array, thus forming a strong geometrical mark.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood was selected, for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
- Manufacturing process: the dial of this clock is laser cut in a single 6mm birch plywood board, then the finishing (polishing, painting) is made by hand. The dial is painted red.
- The movement: is silent (non-ticking), second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are black.
diameter: 29cm (11 1/2"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,35kg (0.8lb)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges