The white pearls form the shape of a semicolon.
Semicolon is used at the end of a supposed-to-finish sentence, replaces a period, presents a temporary stop, and enables people to continue what they want to say.
We often encounter many horrible things in life and feel so depressed that we may think nothing can cheer us up.
Semicolon project inspires people with positive energy and encourages them not to draw a period in their life.
I hope people who wear this necklace, no matter how overwhelming the obstacles they encounter, still can take a rest and continue their amazing life.
The story started from the day my father brought back a piece of pearl necklace.
I loved the radiance and the touch of the pearls, but the design was too traditional and old. I began to draw designs of small jewelries with pearls in them. The designs that I think young people like me would appreciate and wear them in everyday life.
Chain: 925 Sterling Silver
Pearl: Freshwater Pearl
Chain: length 40&45cm (dual lengths)
Pearl: diameter 6-7mm
Necklace, jewelry paper box, jewelry sponge pad and a small zipper bag of baking soda powder for cleaning purpose.
1. The pale gold pearls’ shades may vary a bit, so it won’t be exactly like the photos, but the designer will pick the pearls that look good with each other.
2. This design targets for liveliness, so the pearls won’t be a perfect sphere and will have some small flaws. Please take this into consideration and see if you can accept it.
3. Natural pearls have depths in their colors, so they’ll present different shades under different kinds of lighting. Please refer to the photos!
4. The necklace is handmade, so it’ll have some glue remain, but it won’t affect the appearance.
925 Sterling silver：
1. Silver should be worn frequently because it’ll keep the silver from oxidation easily, so don’t keep it in jewelry box all the time.
2. Silver will oxidize as time passes, so we recommend to brush the silver chains with the baking soda powder that we provide, then clean it with water. The chains will restore its brightness as usual.
3. Please avoid wearing silver to hot spring areas, because the sulfide in the water and air will have vulcanization with the silver and generate dark spots on it.
1. Pearl’s hardness is low, so it’ll have scratches if storing with other jewelries. However, if a real pearl is scratched, wipe it with your fingers then the scratches will be too thin to be visible and the surface will be as smooth as it used to be.
2. Please don’t wear pearls when showering, swimming, going to a hot spring, and going to beach. The chemicals in the water may damage the pearls.
3. Pearl is composed mainly of calcium carbonate and a little water, so one should avoid high temperature and dry environment so that the pearl’s radiance won’t be damaged.
4. Pearl needs fresh air and some moisture, so it’s better to wear it once a few months.
【Origin / Manufacturing Method】
Handmade in Taiwan