The air dining chair has always been one of the most popular baby-care products in Japan, Europe and America every year. The small and cute appearance and the non-occupancy characteristics, but the little secrets in the foreign market are not lost!
The proportion of modern people living in buildings is getting higher and higher, and how to use space smartly is also a matter of learning! There is no large dining chair, and there is less bargain in plastic dining chairs. Just like the sofas you choose for your loved one, Ciao chairs can also be an important part of the home design!
The surface of the Ciao dining chair is made of soft fabric. The backrest and the cushion are made of breathable mesh to reduce the discomfort after sedentary. The inner high-density memory foam with the same advanced cart specifications provides a better ride experience. Only in a comfortable ride, the baby can enjoy the time in the dining chair.
The tableside hanging dining chair has always been the favorite baby care product for Japanese mothers. As the baby grows up, the whole family has more opportunities to eat food. Although some restaurants have baby chairs, the problems of cleaning and quantity are also often encountered. Bring your own light, baby-specific dining chair, whether it is afternoon tea or home on holiday, Ciao will be a good helper to liberate your hands!
Product Details Product Description
• Material: TPR rubber, nylon, iron, aluminum, polyester
• Size: W38 x D43 x H43 cm
• Weight: 2.2 kg
• Applicable age: 5 to 36 months or young children weighing less than 15 kg
• Warranty period: Provide original factory one-year warranty period
• This product has passed the European Children's Table Chair Safety Specification EN1272:1998
• It can be used for tables with a desktop thickness of 2.7~9.2cm. It is recommended for medium or above tables and Nakajima table.
• This product is not intended for use on: single-legged tables, all-glass tabletops, light or thin tables.
• The seat cover can be removed for machine washing.
Origin / manufacturing methods
Designed in Taiwan, made in China