ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryHandmade geometric wall clock with floral motive
This clock is composed of 5 rings of laser cut 'petals', that together form an inflorescence of a plant.
- Raw material: the selection of the the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore we used plywood for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
Owing to this naturalness small changes in color and pattern may occur compared to the images attached.
- Manufacturing process: the dial of this particular clock is laser cut from 4mm birch plywood boards, layers are glued together, then the finishing is made by hand. The surface is treated with flax oil, for it gives an accent to the natural wood grains.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1 pc. AA type (1.5V) battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are plastic in black.
diameter: 29cm (11 1/2"),
thickness: 2,8cm (1 1/8"),
weight: 0,4kg (0.9lb).
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentCredit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges