MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryUnique organic wooden wall clock, assembled like a marquetry
This clock depicts a stylish haystack - uniform elements piled together in a seemingly confusing manner. The 30° cut at the ends of each piece creates the 12 different directions this clock is showing the time with.
- Raw material: the selection of the raw material was based on the principle to keep the natural appearance of the wood as much as possible - therefore plywood was used for it bears the wood grains still strong and thin enough.
- Manufacturing process: the dial is composed of 55-60 trapezoid shaped pieces, that are glued together. The surface is painted with 3 different shades of yellow. Owing to the manual distribution process none of these clocks are identical.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are made of black metal.
diameter: 41cm (16"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,65kg (1.4lbs)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges