To be listed as world cultural heritage of Japan's highest mountain - Mount Fuji for the design of modeling glass. Pure tin + pure tin foil each pair of cups is not only suitable for personal use, when gifts are also recommended friends and relatives.
The shape of the goblet is faithfully portrayed on the Osawa slope of Mt. Fuji using satellite photographs and cast using 100% pure tin.
Glass inside affixed with gorgeous gold, magnificent Mount Fuji complete in the palm of your hand.
In addition to the Mount Fuji is the shape of the cup, the wine tasting at the same time also enjoy the bottom of the mini-Mount Fuji, and more fun.
100% pure tin ion effect is high, to purify the water or remove the astringent taste of wine to make the wine more smoothly.
Tin excellent thermal conductivity, placed in the refrigerator for 1-2 minutes, you can enjoy the cold wine; or enjoy the warm degree of pleasure.
• Size: H35 Φ73mm (single)
• Weight: 97g
• Capacity: about 40cc
• Material: tin (100%), gold foil
Design / Origin: Japan
• Tin is excellent in heat transfer. It is recommended to drink cold or normal-temperature drinks to avoid burns.
• Do not use with acidic beverages to avoid corrosion.
• After use, please use a soft cloth or a sponge to clean the kitchen with a mild detergent.
• To avoid scratching the surface, do not use bristles or abrasive cleaners containing particles.
• When luster disappears, the commercially available metal brightener or dentifrice, baking soda and other items will regain their luster.
Tin low melting point, do not place near the source of fire.
• Do not use in microwave ovens, dishwashers or dryers.
• Do not put in the freezer to discolor or deform the tin cup.
[From now on, if you purchase a series of products, you can purchase simple packaging service]
Please go to the following link to buy