LVG Legend Vogue Cubism Paul Cézanne Cloisonne series of openings bracelet (gold)
Cubist paintings are often two or more phantom exist, front and rear views, internal and external situation, at the same time demonstrated that this emphasis on free space "moving" and "link", the "vision" and " consistent experience synthesis of knowledge "on the performance combined with each other, it is characteristic of Cubist painting.
Cubism mainly want to create a new pictorial space, the transition from the concept to the visual sense of vision. Cubism think painting is detached from the most simple things in the simplest form, so that is the symbol appears on the canvas-like shape, are grouped together via visual slowly to represent a kind. It is not a figurative world, but the image of the artist in mind.
Cloisonne Bangles / inner diameter: 59 * 54mm / 10mm / S / rim: gold
This product specifications
Inner diameter: 59 * 54mm / 10mm
This product comes standard with
Products, product warranty cards, storage flannel bags
Warranty period: 1 year
All will be bundled Original flannel bags and paper bags when the original goods shipped
SGS test report
LVG Legend Vogue full range of product materials have passed SGS testing, in line with EU and US standards.
Because the emphasis on quality, we have strict control of products, it is hoped to give you the best! !
* Maintenance methods to impose water or soapy water with a soft cloth and gently wipe. Please moderation and wipe dry, then place the sealed bag must be dry stored when not worn.
* Avoid using such as: toluene, acetone, alcohol and other organic solvents to clean.
* Avoid wearing the collisions with other objects or friction can reduce the possibility of fading or scratches.
* Avoid contact with sweat, rain, water, perfumes, cosmetics and skin care products in order to avoid damage to the metal plating or lose its luster.
* Avoid in hot springs, exercise, bathing, sleeping wear. Under normal use, the plating layer can be maintained for more than a year does not fade plating.
Origin / manufacturing methods