ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryHandmade wooden sunburst clock that is assembled like a marquetry
This clock is our answer to 'sunburst' clocks - it depicts a firework squib after explosion as it exposes its sparkling colors on the dark sky. The dial itself is composed of 4 x 20 wooden pieces (=flames) that stick in between each other.
- Raw material: all elements are made of 6mm birch plywood.
- Manufacturing process: the central disk and the 'petals' are laser cut from the plywood board, after polishing the elements are hand painted with 5 different shades of red through yellow and then distributed evenly and clamped manually on the dial. Owing to the manual distribution process none of these clocks are identical.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Standard hands are metal in black.
diameter: 41cm (16"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,65kg (1.4lb)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges