ShopResponse time: A few hrs.Response rate: 50%
MaterialHow it's madeHandmadeOriginHungaryUnique featuresCustomizableQuantityDown to the last 5
- Listing summaryunique handmade modern wooden wall clock made with solid natural plywood
The dial of this clock is made of 12 spiral sections that twist into one another. Each section covers an 210º arc, and all start with a rounded number field - that are painted red.
The grain direction of the wood on each section is rotated, and this gives a interesting shading effect on the surface: some sections look lighter while others darker - however all bear the same color.
- Material: 6mm birch plywood
- Manufacturing process: the dial is laser cut from the plywood board, the finishing (polishing) is made by hand. The surface is oiled, the number disks are painted red.
- The movement: is silent / non-ticking, second hand sweeps around. It runs with 1pc. AA type 1.5V battery (not included in the package). Regular hands are black plastic.
diameter: 29cm (11 1/2"),
depth: 3,3cm (1 1/4"),
weight: 0,45kg (1lb)
This item is made to order, usual processing time is ~1 week.
- Int'l shipping
Ship from: Hungary Ship to: 1st item 2nd item Other countries/regions FREE S/H
The shipping fee to United States is counted under "Other countries/regions".
- PaymentSecure credit/debit card payment, PayPal, Alipay
Refunds & Exchanges